Saturday 18 June 2011

Winter Holiday

Winter school holiday is here soon, any plan on how you are going to keep your kids entertained?


My No. 1 recommendation for a fun activity that you can enjoy with your whole family would be... outdoor ice skating at Winterlight Festival under a beautiful light show.  How cool is THAT?  I am sure my kids will have a great time, especially when they meet Charlie the Penguin coach.  Can't wait to see the excitement on their faces!

The event is in Parramatta, I don't live around there, but it's worth the trip.  Highly recommend that you book your tickets early with Winterlight Festival Online Ticket Booking.  If your child is skating for the first time, remember to book the cute Penguin coach... I understand they have limited pieces.  I booked 1st July session, understand that they are putting-on a special light show.
 Tips:  If you want to organise a big group (min.20), they can offer you a special concession rate.  Check it out now!



No comments:

Post a Comment